Launching your own business
has never been easier
Look for an available company name
and go for it
Enter required info, choose your desired bank account and hit go
Get the incorporation certificate in hours, and bank account in days
Free Business Tools
We know it takes much more than registering a company to succeed in business.
It's why, after opening your company and bank account, we'll still be here to support you with the following benefits.
Once your company is registered, we'll give you 'your.company.limited', or "your.website.onl" domain name for free for a whole year
Every business needs a website and you'll get a professional 1 page business website designed for you for free
You'll also need business class Cloud for hosting your website and powering your business emails all of which you'll get free for 3 months
What's more, we'll also integrate premium Marketing & SEO Tools with your website and also provide premium business listings free for 1 year
You're ready to do business!
Company Limited gives you all you need to run and thrive in your business
Live Emails & Website
Your website will be up and running in no time thanks to your free company.limited domain, free website design, business emails, and cloud hosting free for 3 months all on us
Ready to get started?
It takes on a few clicks and key strokes to get your business going
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding company registrations
In order to apply to register a new company you need to the following items:
- A unique company name. Our company name search engine will check your company name availability in a second.
- Personal details. You’ll need personal details such as address, date of birth, and nationality for directors and shareholders. Don't worry, we will guide you through the process in a few easy steps with helpful hints till the end.
- An address. You can use your home address or your business address as your company address. You can also opt for a virtual business address.
Additionally, you'll need the following documents:
- A Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Number, value and ownership of shares
- Person with Significant Control (PSC) Specification
Rest assured, our registration system will take care of all of the above steps and documents for you for a successful company registration application.
There is no difference between the company name endings ‘Ltd’ or ‘Limited’. British company law requires limited company names to end with suffix Limited or Ltd. You can choose either of these two in your company name.
We provide same-day company registrations which, in most cases, tend to be done within 3-5 hours. If, however, you submit your order outside of working hours, such as Friday evening, you might have to wait until Monday for completion of incorporation.